The following page is in English only.
General Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions hereby state the overarching agreement between Cafe Racer Aficionado Pty Ltd trading as The Distinguished Gentleman's Drive (DGD) and any registered person(s) that may be participating and/or affiliated with The Distinguished Gentleman's Drive, including the Movember Group Pty Ltd, the Movember Foundation (US), Movember Europe, Movember Europe Trading Ltd, Movember Canada, Movember New Zealand and Movember e.V.
- Copyrights & Trademarks
Unless otherwise noted, all materials including without limitation, logos, brand names, images, designs, photographs, video clips and written and other materials that appear as part of our website are copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property whether registered or unregistered ("Intellectual Property") owned, controlled or licensed by Cafe Racer Aficionado Pty Ltd trading as The Distinguished Gentleman's Drive, ABN 44 159 438 392 (DGD).
- Participating in a Drive
By accepting our Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that if you participate in The Distinguished Gentleman's Drive of any sort you do so at your own risk. DGD will not have any liability in relation to any injury, damage or loss sustained as a result of your participation of any The Distinguished Gentleman's Drive events. Upon registering to the website you must agree to the Risk Waiver to continue.
- User Conduct
- You must not collect user’s content using automated means
- You must not interfere with our website, upload viruses or other malicious code
- You must not bully, intimidate or harass anyone
- You must not post any content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights, or otherwise violates the law, or that is discriminatory, hateful, pornographic, threatening or violent
- Content posted by you
Any content that you post to our Services including photos, videos and comments, is your responsibility. You must ensure that you have the necessary rights to post that content by obtaining the permission of copyright owners if necessary or by obtaining permission to use personal information of third parties. By posting any content, you also give DGD a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free worldwide right to use and reproduce that content.
DGD reserves the right to remove any content posted by you or prevent any or all access to our platform to our entire discretion.
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website for which DGD has no responsibility. You use these sites at your own risk. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
- Charity Partner & Donations
All funds raised to Movember Foundation charities will be directly credited to the charity bank account using the Adyen Payment network & Paypal. Payments via Adyen also include iDEAL, SOFORT & Apple Pay. All refunds will be managed by the Movember Foundation. For all refund enquiries please email email@example.com
A Tax Receipt will be sent to the donor for the amount donated to the respective charity by that charity. The Distinguished Gentleman's Drive does not hold any of the funds raised through fundraising.
100% of funds raised will go to the Movember Foundation who will then refund the DGD to cover the costs associated with running the event. No less than 80% of the total funds raised will be invested directly into projects. It is the Movember Foundation policy that funding awards do not allow or support institutional overhead so we can maximise the level of funding applied to research, health services interventions and their evaluation.
For Canadian donations the recipient entity will be:
Movember Canada - 588 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1Y9
For United States and Rest of World donations the recipient entity will be
Movember Foundation - P.O. Box 1595, Culver City, California, 90232
For Australian the recipient entity will be
The Movember Group Pty Ltd - PO Box 60, East Melbourne VIC 8002
For European donations the recipient entity will be:
Movember Europe - PO Box 68600, London EC1P 1EF
For New Zealand the recipient entity will be:
Movember New Zealand - PO Box 60, East Melbourne VIC 8002
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via our contact page.
Reward Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the reward form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to individuals who register to raise money for the 2021 Distinguished Gentleman’s Drive campaign online at http://www.gentlemansdrive.com (“Eligible Entrant(s)”). Eligible Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the Eligible Entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotions commence from 12.01am UTC±00:00 Sunday, July 25th, 2021 and final entries close at 11.59pm UTC±00:00 Sunday, October 31st, 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- The requirements in order to be eligible for the respective promotions are as follows:
- The ‘$500 DGD 2021 Gentlefolk Pin’ reward consists of an exclusive limited edition DGD pin. To qualify for this promotion, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotional Period, raise at least $500 USD worth of donations for the 2021 Distinguished Gentleman’s Drive campaign. Only donations submitted online via http://www.gentlemansdrive.com will be considered for the purposes of this promotion. Once an Eligible Entrant has had at least $500 USD worth of donations made to their account via the http://www.gentlemansdrive.com website, they are entitled to the reward. The ‘$500 DGD 2021 Gentlefolk Pin’ will be sent out after the event from the Movember Foundation starting from mid-October, 2021.
- The ‘$1000 Car Badge’ reward consists of 1 exclusive DGD Car Badge. To qualify for this promotion, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotional Period, raise at least $1000 USD worth of donations for the 2021 Distinguished Gentleman’s Drive campaign. Only donations submitted online via http://www.gentlemansdrive.com will be considered for the purposes of this promotion. Once an Eligible Entrant has had at least $1000 USD worth of donations made to their account via the http://www.gentlemansdrive.com website, they are entitled to the reward. The ‘$1000 Car Badge’ will be sent out post event from the Movember Foundation starting from mid-October 2021.
- The ‘DGD Highest Fundraisers’ rewards consist of the following rewards:
- 1st: The Highest Fundraiser will receive:
- A Bespoke Art By Chris White
- An Oxford Pennant DGD Banner
- An Outlierman Dapper Pack
- 2nd-5th: The 2nd to 5th Highest Fundraisers will receive:
- An Oxford Pennant DGD Banner
- An Outlierman Dapper Pack
In order to win the ‘DGD Highest Fundraisers’ promotions, the Eligible Entrants must by the end of the Promotional Period have raised more than any other individual entrant via http://www.gentlemansdrive.com. Once the Eligible Entrants have been deemed the winners of this promotion, they will be contacted directly by The Distinguished Gentleman’s Drive team by 11.59pm UTC±00:00 Monday, November 1st via the email address or phone number provided.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including their identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. If for any reason the winner does not take the reward by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward will be forfeited. If the reward is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the reward with a reward to the equal value and/or specification. The reward is not transferable (other than as stated above) or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
11. Without limiting any other terms herein, the Eligible Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
12. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) Act or similar consumer protection laws in any other applicable jurisdiction (“Non Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
15. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents)is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or reward claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (g) use of the reward.
17. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
18. The Promoter is Cafe Racer Aficionado Pty Ltd trading as The Distinguished Gentleman’s Drive.